Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let's try this again

My dreams of becoming a famous blogger have been kindled and promptly extinguished on multiple occasions prior- from titleing fiascos to a lack of material to busy-ness to simple laziness, my attempts thus far have remained purely that- pathetic, short-lived stints that recieved no more than 11 views, over half of which were by myself.

What makes this time different? Perhaps it's the fact that since quitting high school (upcoming blogs shall explain this statement) I spend less than half the time I used to working on scholarly things, and thus far I have found nothing to fill my time with. Perhaps it's the fact that I feel I am on the pinnacle of a new life- with a birthday, a driver's license, and (hopefully) a job coming 'round the mountain, my life could actually become noteworthy. Of course over the past year at Community College, I have witnessed my fair share of peculiar happenings (which I will gladly share in upcoming re-cap posts), but personally I have accomplished nothing incredible, or experienced very many ground breaking or alarming things first-hand.

Until my life gets interesting however, I have plenty of tales to tell. I mean, surely I can come up with a month's worth of stories from almost 17 years of events, however average those years may have been overall. Yes I know I was unable to do so before, but it has been a while and perhaps a few years have equipped me with the necessary skills to handle this project. Readers, stay tuned for my greatest attempt yet!

2 comments:

Catherine Wannabe said...

Hurrah! Finally you enter the blogging world!! A hearty welcome from another cyber-nobody.

I am already a fan!

Allison said...

Thank you dear aunt!

Perhaps someday we all can become bloggers of note...